Many are getting excited about getting back to a work routine or back to your business during this lock down. Especially here in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The city of Boston officially opened phase 3 today July 13th! many places are now opened in the state Our sympathies, thought and prayers are with each of you. As of this writing today May 11th the Commonwealth has lost nearly 5000 lives due to this fatal plague. it should be noted half of these deaths were older people 65 years and up and had been in nursing homes with other complicating conditions besides the virus.
Environmental Resources has intentionally designed some preventative measure as we get back to work, like, going out to eat, a doctor or dentist visit, a play date, daycare, etc. We are providing products that can help combat the Coronavirus and other particulate such as allergens, mold, dust, pollen, bacteria, and dander, odors, etc. These products are designed to:
- Sanitize and clean for home, offices, Day-cares, gyms, business, restaurants, salons,
- HEPA Air Filtration 99.97% efficiency medical grade carbon filter to help keep the air clean in Homes, office, salons, Day-cares, pre-school, gyms, or building, (NO Ozone or UV lights gimmicks).
- PPE: We have rubber nitrile powder free gloves and HEPA Masks N 95 when available.
- PPE: Coverall Suits with hood and boots for protection. Cones, caution tape, etc.
- Many other products to name such as Santa FE Dehumidifiers to help control excess moisture and high humidity.
Please stay well and safe and be aware of your surroundings when social distancing for the time being. “Be Smart Stay Apart”. Together we will overcome this pandemic and get back to some form of normalcy in society however we want to define it.
Serving Plymouth County, Norfolk County, Middlesex County, Suffolk County, Barnstable County, Essex County in Massachusetts